We are seeking a Philippines-based social media superstar to expand our social media presence globally. This is a work from home opportunity, initially a 3 month contract role, with the possibility of extension and future travel to support our growing global organisation. Our staff are located across Australia, Philippines, and France with our headquarters based on the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
You will be working with our marketing and PR manager to produce regular posts on our social media accounts, and provide marketing support.
We are entering a period of rapid growth and need someone ready for a challenge.
The main areas this role will be involved in are:
- Daily posts to our Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter accounts.
- Culturally appropriate posts for our Australian, Philippines, and Singapore based services.
- Assisting the marketing manager.
- Working to drive traffic to our websites, and campaigns.
- Explore opportunities for PR and marketing such as expos, events, and sales conventions.
We are seeking someone who wants to grow with us and is inspired by what we do. We value initiative, a can-do attitude, a willingness to grow and learn, adaptability, and a positive attitude. As this is a work from home role you will need access to a secure working space, decent internet, and capable computer or laptop.
What you will ideally bring:
- Degree in marketing, media, or administration (Desirable but not necessary)
- Experience with social media
- Graphic design skills (desirable)
- Website design skills (desirable)
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Marketing experience
- Experience in providing social media support to a public or mental health organisation will be highly regarded.
This is not an exhaustive list and other tasks may be delegated from time to time.
If you believe this is an opportunity you would like to explore please send through your resume, or any questions you may have, to [email protected]
Applications close November 19, 2020 with, hopefully, an immediate start!